The human body is simply wonderful as well as wonderfully complex, and to function properly, it needs daily attention. The body, mind and spirit are intrinsically woven together, each requiring the proper attention to provide a lifetime of health. Some activities target one area, others benefit more than one area, but no single activity can accommodate all areas on all individuals. From adult dance lessons and fitness, to student dance classes, our dance studio is there to accommodate your wants and needs.
Dance, Gyrotonic®, and chiropractic care are some of the activities that have been accepted by modern health professionals as being beneficial in this regard, and consequently, are enjoying a surge in popularity.
Convergence Dance and Body Center provides a home for teachers and students alike who are interested in cultivating a sound mind and body through daily education, application and integration of a variety of body movement activities. A healthy and active community is our primary focus.
Our goals are to:
- Create a community-oriented learning atmosphere for people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures.
- Teach partner dancing, including but not limited to, swing, salsa, Argentine tango, waltz, foxtrot, rumba and belly dancing through the use of private lessons, group classes and workshops.
- Host weekly dances to encourage social interaction among the dance community.
- Teach the Gyrotonic® Technique for both general health and for rehabilitation.
- Offer chiropractic care through association with Logan College of Chiropractic Health Clinic.